Radlett Park Golf Club – We value your privacy!
Transparency: We always tell you what data we are collecting about you and only use it in relation to your order or to keep in contact with you via our newsletter if you have subscribed to it. We will never sell your data.
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to information that can identify an individual. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Who are we?
Under the GDPR regulation Radlett Park Golf Club are known as the data controller of this website (our contact details are below). This means Radlett Park Golf Club decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. When do we collect personal data?
We only collect personal data when you submit it to us in the form of a booking, E-Club membership or enquiry. We only collect the data you give to us.
4. How do we process your personal data?
Radlett Park Golf Club complies with its obligations under the GDPR by only storing the data you have given permission to us in relation to your customer booking, E-Club membership or enquiry. We store and destroy data securely when requested to and protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure.
We only store the information you give us when making a booking, joining our E-Club or submitting an enquiry. We then only use this data in relation to your booking, E-Club membership or enquiry. We do not use in any other way. We do not share this information with any other company or entity other than to process your booking.
- We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to process your booking, E-Club membership or enquiry.
5. Sharing your personal data
We never share your data with other companies or third parties other than to complete your booking.
6. Storing your data
The data is stored securely. It is not stored on a publicly accessible computer, nor indeed does anybody have access to it except Radlett Park Golf Club.
7. How long do we store data for?
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data for a booking or any purchase for a minimum of 6 years. We keep your E-Club membership details until you ask to leave the E-Club. The information that we use for an enquiry is kept until your enquiry is completed.
9. Your rights and your personal data
- You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Radlett Park Golf Club holds about you.
- The right to request your personal data is deleted where it is no longer necessary for Radlett Park Golf Club to retain such data.
- The right to request Radlett Park Golf Club provide you the details of any personal data we hold.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
10. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Radlett Park Golf Club at email@example.com.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.