The Driving Range
The driving range at Radlett Park Golf Club provides the perfect opportunity to master your golf technique. It enables golfers to practice a variety of shots, from short wedges to long distance drives; by providing clear, attractive and accurate targets. Come rain or shine, the range at Radlett Park is open seven days week!
Our golf range features include:
- 12 purpose built, individual range bays
- Premium range mats with effective hitting strips, creating as near as realistic impact as possible from artificial turf
- Premium range balls, perform as close to a genuine course ball as possible
- Accurately positioned purpose built targets to aim your shots at
- PGA qualified tuition available upon request
The ball dispenser machine within the Driving Range operates on a token only basis. Tokens are available for purchase via the Professional Shop or Bar within the main clubhouse. Tokens are available at a cost of £3.50 each, which represents 50 balls.
Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm
Saturday and Sunday 7am – 7pm
Last range balls dispensed 30 minutes before closing times
For more information on the Driving Range at Radlett Park Golf Club please contact a member of staff on: 020 8238 6941