Golf Course Overview and Facilities
Radlett Park is an 18 hole undulating parkland course that offers a challenge for all golfing standards. The golf course measures 6419 Yard par 72 from the mens back tees, a challenge that will need negotiation of ponds and streams to keep your score respectable. The ladies scorecard measures 5427 Yards to also give a par 72.
The golf course has matured since its opening in 1984 trees once planted as saplings are now mature and will influence your shot selection on many of the holes. The front 9 is approximately 500 yards longer than the back 9 and will require long straight driving to give you opportunities to attack the pin. The back 9 has a combination of water and dog-leg holes for golfers to negotiate before any score can be secured.
Located in Hertfordshire, Radlett Park is the counties best kept secret, why don’t you look to challenge yourself at a premier London golf club only half an hour from the city centre.
Our Club Facilities Include:
- Stunning modern golf clubhouse with panoramic views over the golf course.
- Full size locker facilities and an option to store and charge electric trollies
- 18 hole par 72 6419 parkland golf course that incorporates ponds and streams throughout.
- Putting Green
- New 250 yard Golf Range with premium range balls and specific targets
- New Fleet of electric golf carts
- PGA Professionals on site for tuition
- 120 yard (grass) practice area
- Pro Shop – open daily stocking a wide variety of leading brands
- Bar – with panoramic views over the golf course
- Restaurant – public welcome
- Changing Rooms, Showers, Lockers
- Sky TV
- Large Car Park
Conveniently situated on A5 (A5183) close to M1, M25, A41 and just 20 minutes from London by train
Local railway station Elstree/Borehamwood – then 3 minute taxi ride or Underground Stanmore Station at the end of the Jubillee line a 5 minute taxi ride).